fevereiro 26, 2013

Radaridades

Depois de Amy Winehouse, The Strokes, Queens of the Stone Age, Artic Monkeys e outros que tais, mais três pérolas musicais "audicionadas" pela primeira vez na Radar e de que o Sensei muito ficou a gostar!

The Vaccines

Grizzly Bear

e

The Black Keys

Destes últimos o album El Camino ouve-se em repeat da primeira à última música sem fartar...e especialmente esta:

Before she hits the ground  
She's going to want to explore  
Never step aside  
Never run and hide
 

She holds it all up under  
That pretty head of hers oh  
It comes screaming out  
In an electric shout
 

She's the worst thing I've been addicted to
Oh no Oh no Oh no  

I run right back  
Run right back to her 
  I'm going to jump the track I run right back I'm sure
(echo) I run right back to her (x3)
 

Well she's a special thing  
She doesn't read too much oh  
There is no doubt  
She's written about
 

Finest exterior  
She's so superior, Ohh  
But she wont allow  
And I want it now
 

She's the worst thing I've been addicted to
Ah no Oh no Oh no  

I run right back  
Run right back to her 
  I'm going to jump the track  
I run right back I'm sure  
I run right back to her
(echos) I run right back to her I run right back to her


Abraços "caminantes" do Sensei

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário